Ring and John {9.12.09}

It seems much longer now, but John and Ring's wedding was just last week! I totally forgot to post pictures! My schedule has been a bit crazy this past week preparing for a wedding which took place today and squeezing in meetings and consults before leaving for Las Vegas for the "Wedding MBA".

Here are some pictures that I took at John and Ring's reception which took place at the Dynasty in Cupertino. I loved the pink and brown lanterns that they hung all around the ballroom and the cupcake stand that I think John built him self. Andrea a friend of John and Ring's and a former client of mine helped bake the yummy looking cupcakes. I had to exert lots of restraint to keep from gobbling them all up as I was decorating the stand with flowers! The pomander ball I put together for the cupcake stand topper turned out real cute. I wanted to use pinkish button mums, but ended up using some light pink matsumoto asters.




Congrats John and Ring!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP