Pam and Irwin {10.10.09)

I did one of my very first weddings at The Decathlon Club. Pam and Irwin's reception which was held there this past Saturday on 10.10.09 brought back some great memories and gave me the chance to catch up with Lisa the wedding/events coordinator at the club. Lisa was and is still wonderful!

Here are some pictures of Pam and Irwin's wedding flowers.


The button mums in the boutonniere and pomander pictured here were deep dark red in color, however, in the picture they came out a brighter red. I wonder if it was the way the sunlight hit the flowers while I was taking the photo??


Pam wanted me to add some silvery accents to her bouquet, so I added some crystals to the black star cala lilies. I really loved the way her bouquet turned out. Congrats to Pam and Irwin!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP