Moon and David {3.19.11}

Congratulations Moon and David!

Moon and David planned their wedding in just 4 month! I didn't actually have the pleasure of meeting the sweet couple until they day of their wedding, but when I did meet them, they were just as cute and sweet as I had imagined. Their wedding and reception was held at the ultra cool and modern W Hotel in San Francisco. I just love this hotel and their clean and sleek furniture and decor.

It was a rainy day outside, but as soon as you walk into this hotel you forget about the weather and become captivated by the decor elements.

Auey Santos-{Photograffiti by Auey Santos}, took the most beautiful photos of Moon and David's special day and shared these amazing pictures of their florals. I love how she captured the modern style that Moon and David were trying to go for.




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP