2nd Annual The Chic Boutique-A Bridal Gala

We were so happy to take part again this year as a vendor at The Chic Boutique held at Hotel Los Gatos! The bridal gala was a wonderful way for discerning couples planning their weddings to meet talented and creative vendors in an intimate setting. I had a wonderful time creating the arrangements for the ceremony area. I have been loving indigo and dark brown lately and decided to create outdoor elegance with dark browns, indigo and white. I wanted to have a mix of feminine elegance with masculine colors and I think it worked out pretty well in the ceremony space I had to work with.

For a highlight of the show, check out the amazing video created by Cinemotion Videography of The Chic Boutique-A Bridal Gala.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP