Claremont Country Club Wedding

The Memorial Day weekend started off with Yvette and Jonathan's lovely wedding at the Claremont Country Club in Oakland. They were married in the ballroom right in front of the fireplace, which evoked a romantic vintage feel.

As I was setting up, my husband Tuan took some lovely photos of the flowers I designed for Yvette and Jon. Yvette loved the mauve and sage tones of Old Dutch roses and used it as inspiration for her wedding colors. In her bridal bouquet, the Old Dutch roses were paired with the antiqued lavender of the Amnesia roses, which worked well with blush mini cala lilies, white cymbidium orchids, and vendela roses. The galax leaves around the collar of the the bouquets really complimented the colors well. I was in love with the pair of kissing balls that I made for her adorable flower girl. I can't wait to see more pictures from her wedding.

Congratulations Yvette and Jon!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP