Monterey Bay Aquarium Wedding 5.24.09

When my ex-coworker and friend Michele told me that her mother was getting married I was delighted that she asked me to do the flowers. When she went on to tell me that it would be at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, I was ecstatic. It was such a unique place to get married and to get to see the aquarium after hours after all the other guests had left was awesome. We got to see the new sea horse exhibit with out all the traffic of the regular hours.

Steve and Annie were married right in front of the entrance of the Outer Bay and had the reception in the room with the large tank. It was breath taking! Tuan and I didn't have too much time to set-up the event (only 45 mins.) so we didn't get to take very many photos. Here are some of the pictures. I'll post more as soon as I get my hands on some.

Congrats Annie and Steve! Thanks for letting us share in your joy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP