Samantha and Mike {01.17.10}

Samantha and Mike were married at Ralston Hall Mansion. Ralston Hall is located on the campus of Notre Dame de Namur University. The venue was timeless and elegant.

I first met Samantha and Mike last year in June. I could tell from the first five minutes after meeting them that we would work together well,and I was right! Samantha told me that she wanted fuchsia and dark purple flowers, but other than that she was open to any types of flowers. I chose to use various orchids including phalaenopsis, dendrobium and vanda as they complimented her color scheme nicely, and they have a fun, flirty, and elegant nature. I loved how the fuchsia phalaenopsis orchids popped against the purple satin linens Samantha chose. Everything was so pretty including the bride!!

Congratulations Samantha and Mike!!




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP