Suzanne and Scott {10.24.09} II

I can't help drooling over Suzanne and Scott's wedding pictures. They make me want to get married all over again just so that Ashley Maxwell can take my pictures! I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley as I was setting up the floral arrangements on the day of Suzanne and Scott's wedding. I love Ashley's vintage, fun and flirty photography style. She did an amazing job capturing their day and I {HEART} the way she photographed my work.

These images are from Ashley's blog, check it out for more pictures of Suzanne and Scott's wedding as well as many other adorable couples who have worked with her.












I love the pictures with the donkey...where did they find him? LOL

Suzanne  – (June 7, 2011 at 11:08 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne  – (June 7, 2011 at 11:10 AM)  

Hi Jeeryn! I was just thinking about you yesterday as we reminisced about how great our flowers were for our wedding. Thought I'd check in on your blog and found this post! Thank you helping to make our day so special :)

(ps- deleted first post after catching a spelling error!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP