EJ and Charlie {3.21.10}

E.J. and Charlie were married at Freedom Hall and Gardens on March 21st. When E.J. and I fist spoke at our initial consultation she told me how much she loved pomander balls and wanted them to double as both the chair decorations for the ceremony and as the centerpieces at the reception. We made pomander balls of pink and orange carntations which really livened up the ceremony area. Their colors were orange, pink and pool. I loved the color combination--it was fun and vibrant, just like the happy couple.

E.J. told me that she wanted to incorporate some shell accents into the bouquets,--symbolic of her background as a marine biologist. I just love how fun they look.

Here are some of the pictures that I took of the bouquets on top of the yellow vintage Ford truck that belongs to Freedom Hall and of the ceremony area.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shannon Cunningham has some great pictures on her blog of E.J. and Charlie. Check them out here and here.

Congrtulations E.J. and Charlie and best wishes to you both!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP