Hanna + Eugene {05.15.10}

At our first meeting Hanna brought her friend Janet, who looked so familiar to me. We discovered that Janet and I went to the same high school and that we knew some of the same people! Needless to say, my initial meeting with Hanna felt like I was talking with an old friend about her upcoming wedding. I didn't get the pleasure to meet Eugene, but he is one lucky guy to have someone as sweet and lovely as Hanna.

Hanna and Eugene were married at The Bridges Golf Club in San Ramon. I remember thinking how gorgeous it would be to have a hilltop wedding overlooking the valley.

Some really cute details went into their wedding like this chalkboard sign.
H+E {05.15.10}

I created two altar pieces for the wedding and they were supposed to have sat on stone pedestals, but sadly we couldn't use the pedestals because they were really unsteady on the grass. So we ended up putting the arrangements on the sand ceremony table, which ended up working out, but it still would have been nice to use the pedestals.
H+E {05.15.10}

Hanna really wanted to have flowers that were in the shades of peach, ivory, and greens. She wanted them to have a romantic vintage feel, but still look organic in nature. These bouquets are some of my favorites! I love the Juliet Garden roses we used in her bridal bouquet. The look and smell wonderful.
Bouquet,Bouquet,peach,peach,green,green

Although it is tough to see in this picture, we created two different sized arrangements using two different sized tapered vases. The arrangements had white hydrangea, Sahara roses, scabiosa, Dusty Miller, and seeded eucalyptus.
Trumpet vases,Trumpet vases,hydrangea,hydrangea,white,white,peach,peach,green,green

I have never seen a doughnut cake display before. It was so cute and unique. Looking at the picture now makes me want to run out and get some Krispy Kreme! Their bird cake topper was super adorable too!!
doughnuts,doughnuts,cake,cake,topper,topper

Congrats Hanna and Eugene!!

xoxo,

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP