Amy + Dung {05.29.10}

HELLO!!

Sorry! It has been a little while since I've had the opportunity to post a wedding. Weddings will be at their peak for me starting this weekend with my brother's wedding! So, I figured I better start posting as much as I can now before I have even more of a back log. For those of you who have been awaiting some new content (Shout out to Patty and Kari!!), thanks for being so patient with me =)

I did Amy and Dung's wedding back in May. Amy was one of the most organized brides ever! Her background in project management made planning her own wedding feel like a breeze! Their wedding and reception was held at Hakone Gardens in Saratoga.

Here are some images that their photographer Tony Chu shared with me. I hope to share more pictures when they become available.






Enjoy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP