Pam and Allen {07.10.10}

I am so excited to share Pam and Allen's wedding! They were married this past July at Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church and had their reception at Asian Peal in Fremont.

I instantly fell in love with Pam and Allen when I met with them for their initial consultation. They were so easy going and down to earth not to mention really excited about their wedding and working with great vendors. As I got to know Pam and Allen better, I found out that they both work at Genetech (where they met), which was really cool to hear because when I was in college I always dreamed of working there. I guess almost all genetics majors did at some point. I found out that Allen also went to UCD and that Pam works with UCD students as a recruiter. They are such a sweet couple!

Here are some gorgeous photos of their wedding that Ricky Wong of W Photography shared with me. You can see more of Pam and Allen's lovely wedding on Ricky's blog here and on his Facebook page here.






Maria Chang did a gorgeous job with Pam's hair and make up! She looked absolutely stunning!

Congrats Pam and Allen!

xoxo,

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP