Darcie and Alex {9.19.10}

A dear friend Karen Pan from New Sunrise Events introduced me to Darcie and Alex. I remember meeting with them for the very first time at a cafe in downtown Campbell. They were the sweetest couple! When we met they didn't know what colors they would be having for their wedding so it made it tougher to talk flowers. As I learned more about them, I discovered that they went to colleges that both had navy and yellow school colors. I thought navy was a great color that wasn't overly used and it went well with a variety of colors, namely oranges and greens. We decided to go with burnt oranges and green which gave the flowers a slightly autumnal look but not too overdone.

Darcie and Alex had an intimate wedding at The Mountain Terrace. Here are some beautiful pictures from their photographer David Gene.





Congrats Darcie and Alex!

xoxo,

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP