Pam and Allen's Wedding Video Trailer {07.10.10}

Lately, I've found myself posting more wedding videos. I'm not sure if I just wasn't paying much attention to video before, or if I have a new love for them! I realize now just how important it is to have your wedding day captured both through still shots and in video motion. A beautifully done video can evoke emotion and bring back the memories of your joyous day and is a wonderful complement to photography.

An example of a beautifully done video is the one that Pam just shared with me of her wedding day, created by the talented Justin Fone of Justin Fone Productions.

Enjoy!





{Videography} Justin Fone Productions
{Photographer} W Photography
{Hair & Makeup} Professional Makeup Artistry
{DJ} Spintronix
{Flowers} Tanjeeryn Designs

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP