Kathy + Derek (05.30.10)

Kathy and Derek, a couple dear to my heart, tied the knot this past May. I am guessing that "Finally!!" is what we were all thinking as we watch Kathy and Derek (highschool sweethearts) said their I Do's. We all knew that they would marry some day. How could they not? They compliment each other in every way--like salt and pepper, chocolate and strawberries, peaches and cream, beer and a Paquiao fight?? LOL....I'm sure you can understand that these two were meant to be!

Kathy and Derek were married at the Silicon Valley Capital Club, which was on the 17th floor of the Knight Ridder building in downtown San Jose. The view was amazing and we had a fun evening with lots of good company.

I was thrilled when Kathy and Derek asked me to help with designing their invitations their wedding flowers! Here are some pictures that Tuan took of their skyline themed wedding.





The cake and floral design on the cake was done by Bijan Bakery. It had a skyline image made of chocolate...yum!

Congrats Kat and Derek!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP